Kurz: Red Hat Virtualization (RH318)
Students acquire the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux virtual machines hosted on either dedicated Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Virtualization Manager.This course also helps candidates prepare for the Red Hat Virtualization Administrator exam (EX318), which, if passed, earns them the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification.
Read the entire course outline for more details.
Course content summary
- Deploy Red Hat Virtualization.
- Configure Red Hat Virtualization environment (datacenters, clusters, and storage domains).
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines (servers and desktops).
- Create virtual machine snapshots.
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment.
- Secure Red Hat Virtualization environment with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitor and create custom reports.
- Migrate virtual machines and explore high-availability options.
- Define and discuss general virtualization, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), and the concept of virtualization in Red Hat Virtualization
- Install, configure, secure, and troubleshoot Red Hat Virtualization Manager
- Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor
- Create datacenters and clusters using Red Hat Virtualization Manager
- Create and administer data, iso, and export storage domains using Red Hat Virtualization
- Create logical networks using Red Hat Virtualization Manager
- Install, deploy, and manage virtual machines (VMs) with appropriate drivers and agents using Red Hat Virtualization
- Manage VMs with snapshots and share images using Red Hat Virtualization
- Utilize templates, pools, and cloud-init to automate deployment of VMs using Red Hat Virtualization
- Locate information using the Red Hat Virtualization administration portal to generate reports of the environment
- Describe backing up and restoring Red Hat Virtualization, making Red Hat Virtualization highly available, and using the application programming interface (API)
- Install and configure a Red Hat Enterprise Linux host
- Migrate VMs manually and automatically, and configure high availability with live migration using Red Hat Virtualization
- Review the course objectives
Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Virtualization, IT professionals interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification
Poznámka k cene