Creating HP Software-defined Network (00991245)
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
In this course you will learn how SDN is used in networking environments, and how SDN separates the control and data plane using OpenFlow as the open standard transport mechanism. SDN „use cases“ are used to demonstrate how SDN can be used in real-world situations to solve network challenges, and demonstrate the implications that SDN will have on the current and future network designs.
You will learn how to implement the HP VAN SDN Controller into an existing network by installing, configuring and licensing the HP VAN SDN Controller. The Network Protector SDN Application running on the HP VAN SDN Controller enables automated network posture assessment and real-time security across OpenFlow-enabled network devices. In the course you will be installing, configuring and testing this new HP SDN Application during hands-on labs.
At course completion, the learner will have a solid understanding of what SDN concepts, how it works, why it is used, and how the HP VAN SDN Controller can be implemented in an HP network.This course is approximately 50% lecture and 50% learning activities and hands-on lab exercises. The Creating HP Software-defined Networks course prepares candidates for one of the specialty exams in the HP ASE FlexNetwork Architect V2 and soon-to-be-released HP ASE – FlexNetwork Integrator V1 certification within the HP ExpertOne program.
The Creating HP Software-defined Networks course is suitable for all IT Professionals who want to learn about SDN. The focus of this course is on designing and implementing Software-defined Networks.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what SDN means, from a technical and a business perspective
- Explain and understand how OpenFlow is the open-standard transport mechanism used for making SDN possible
- Understand how OpenFlow enables the separation of the control and data planes
- Understand the difference between OpenFlow 1.0 and 1.3
- Explain and understand how SDN can enhance the network performance, security and simplification, via applications such as Sentinel
- Understand what it takes to transition from traditional networking to Software-defined Networking
- Install and configure the HP VAN SDN Controller
- Understand and configure how the HP VAN SDN controller communicates with different components, both internal and external to the controller, via secure channels
- Explain the HP VAN SDN Controller RESTful API, including information about RSDoc
- Demonstrate how to use a script to make API calls, focusing on application implementation rather than development of applications
- Configure a controller team to provide high availability in a SDN environment
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495
Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, Praha