Managing Stakeholder Expectations and Relationships
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
This 2-day course focuses on a stakeholder-based approach in projects and examines what it takes to actively and successfully build and manage relationships with our stakeholders, focusing on stakeholder identification, stakeholder management planning, managing, and controlling stakeholder engagement. Key inputs, various tools and techniques, and critical outputs are discussed in detail. Participants practice using tools designed to aid in the discovery and management of stakeholder and team expectations.
This course is intended for project managers interested in best practices that apply to diverse projects in multiple industries. It is especially suited for people seeking project management certification.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits of using a stakeholder-centric approach in projects.
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis.
- Create a stakeholder management plan.
- Tailor a communication plan to meet the diverse needs of different stakeholder types.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and relationships.
- Create an on-the-job action plan.
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495
Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, Praha