Fast Track for Deploying HP FlexNetwork Comware Technologies
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
This five-day course gives network engineers an opportunity to plan for and implement networks utilizing HP Comware devices. Participants will work HP IRF, ACL’s, QoS, OSPF, BGP and Multicast technologies. This course covers basic and advanced topics within the HP FlexCampus Architecture. The learner will experience both theory and hands on experience utilizing real hardware through lab exercises over five days. The learner will configure, monitor, HP Comware devices using open standard technologies. You will work with layer 2 technologies, such as Multiple Instance Spanning Tree (MSTP) and Link-Aggregation (Trunks). You will also learn about Backplane Stacking. Layer 3 technologies, such as static routes, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) with Multi-Area implementations, and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), along with multicast solutions leveraging Protocol independent Multicast (PIM) both dense and spare modes.
Network or systems administrators,network engineers, and consultants who plan to Deploy HP Comware 7 switches into a new or existing network.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Protect devices with local and remote authentication using telnet, SSH, web, and SNMP access
- Navigate the HP Comware CLI and manage the flash file system
- Upgrade the Comware switch operating system
- Configure VLANs on HP Comware switches
- Configure a Comware switch for DHCP server and DHCP relay
- Configure multiple spanning tree and apply STP security features
- Differentiate between static and dynamic link aggregation
- Configure and troubleshoot link aggregation on HP switches
- Implement and deploy HP IRF with MAD technologies to protect your network
- Configure, design and deploy Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Configure, design and deploy Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), in multi-area, and work with External routes
- Configure, design and deploy Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Configure, design and deploy Quality of Service (QoS)
- Configure, design and deploy Multicast (Protocol Independent Multicast Dense Mode and Spare mode) along with IGMP technologies
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495
Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, Praha