Imp.a unified BYOD Sol.using HP.IMC 7.0
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
For many companies, the transition to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and provisioning the right supporting infrastructure presents significant challenges. The new IMC-BYOD training course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to design and implement a BYOD solution with the Intelligent Management Center (IMC) software. You will build a proven, secure BYOD solution to host guests and employees who bring unknown devices into your corporate wireless network.
IT professionals with three or more years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise level wireless networks.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the foundation of the HP BYOD solution
- Explain the benefits of WSM and EAD as part of an overall IMC deployment tool
- Differentiate BYOD from simple authentication (802.1×, Mac or Web authentication)
- Define UAM installation requirements and options
- Understand and configure the step by step BYOD installation and configuration process including:
- Troubleshoot failed access, onboarding access setup, registration of endpoints, 802.1× authentication, EAP-TLS authentication
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495
Galvaniho 7, Bratislava