Kurz: VDA 6.3 – PROCESS AUDIT (non-licenced)
To ensure necessary competence of internal auditors to perform process audit in accordance with VDA 6.3 procedures and assessment of audit results and identification of potential for process improvement.
Process audits are important tool designed for assessing the efficiency of all production processes in order to evaluate process performance and capability, internal non-compliances, personnel competence, production capacity, communication, etc.. In the same way, it is possible to apply these procedures internally or externally also in processes such as marketing, design & development… Competent personnel who manage quality management tools and process oriented auditing is essential for realization of these audits.
- Introduction – VDA 6.x Volumes
- Audit types
- Process Audit preparation
- Process audit pyramid
- Process audit elements
- Generic process baseline
- Project management element
- Design & Development planning element
- Realization of product & process development
- Suppliers management
- Serial Production: inputs
- Serial Production: production process control
- Serial Production: Personnel/qualification
- Serial Production facilities and equipment
- Serial Production: process monitoring
- Serial Production: process outputs
- Analysis of errors/corrective actions/continuous improvement
- Customer care/customer satisfaction/service
All who want to acquire or enhance their professional qualification.
Certificate with unlimited duration