Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies (CEPH130)
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies provides an overview of the Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture and its deployment. This includes deploying the Ceph Storage Cluster (based on RADOS), the Ceph Object Gateway (based on RADOSGW), and the Ceph Block Device (based on RADOS Block Device, or RBD). This course also covers integration with Glance and Cinder in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform and configuring Red Hat Ceph Storage as a replacement for Swift (integration with Keystone).
Course content summary
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Create a Red Hat Ceph Storage RBD client
- Deploy the Red Hat Ceph Storage RADOSGW
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Glance
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Cinder
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Keystone
This course is intended for storage administrators, cloud operators, and developers wishing to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.
- Introduction to storage systems, overview of Ceph, explanation of Ceph design, architecture, and components
- Overview of architectural requirements, role of core RADOS components, and Ceph Gateway (RADOSGW)
Ceph block storage
- Understand Ceph Storage Cluster (RADOS) and Ceph Snapshots
- Learn how to clone and cache with Ceph Block devices
- Understand and configure RADOSGW instances
Ceph and OpenStack
- Identify OpenStack components and versions
Integrate Ceph with Glance
- Understand, locate, and integrate Glance image storage with Ceph RBD
Integrate Ceph with Cinder
- Understand, locate, and integrate Cinder with Ceph RBD
Ceph and RADOSGW replacing Swift
- Learn about Keystone and Swift and integrate with RADOSGW
- Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist.
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495