Unified Functional Testing 12.x Essentials
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of how to use the Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 12.0 application as an automated functional testing tool. Beginning with a record and playback session, participants will learn how to create new scripts. They then explore enhancements, which add intelligence and flexibility to a script, including synchronization, checkpoints, and parameterization. Later in the course, participants adopt principles frequently followed by developers as they design more sophisticated test scripts. By creating reusable actions, function libraries, and shared object repositories, and by learning to manipulate dynamic objects and data, participants will be armed with a skill set applicable for testing nearly any type of application.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Enhance basic tests with synchronization and verification
- Parameterize tests to run with multiple sets of data.
- Create and reuse modular actions
- Use the Object Repository
- Use debugging tools
- Write custom checkpoints to create more precise verification points within a test
- Use the Object Repository Manager
- Resolve object recognition problems
- Identify when the Editor is useful.
- Retrieve and use the properties of an object.
- Create programmatic descriptions.
- Create tests that include VBScript.
- Retrieve data from application objects.
- Use the Data Table object to store run-time data and drive actions.
- Create scripts that access data from external sources.
- Create new subroutines and functions.
- Use the Function Library editor.
- Identify when to handle exceptions programmatically.
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495