Implementing with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
Students are given detailed, hands-on exercises using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BRMS that are designed to let students create and manage business rules in a production environment. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules Management Exam (EX465).
Course content summary
- Authoring basic business rules in JBoss Developer Studio and Business Central
- Integrating business rules with Java applications
- Authoring advanced rules
- Testing business rules
- Authoring and testing rules in decision tables
- Authoring rule templates and generating rules from decision tables
- Authoring domain-specific languages
- BRMS architecture and rule execution at run time
- Controlling rule execution and preventing conflicts
- Complex event processing (CEP)
- Integration with Business Central
- Business analysts and enterprise SOA architects who are responsible for creating and adapting business policies.
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules.
- Java EE application developers responsible for integrating business rules into SOA and Java EE enterprise applications.
- Learn about the architecture, basic deployment options, and the business need for a business rules management system such as Red Hat JBoss BRMS
- Develop business rule structure and components, including facts working memory
- Identify rule components
- Author rules with Business Central and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS)
- Use the knowledge API to integrate rules processing into an application
- Author rules using the Business Central technical rule editor and create a spreadsheet decision tables
- Create rule templates
- Create spreadsheets with rules and rule templates
- Learn the purpose of domain-specific languages (DSLs), how to author them, and how to use them in a rule in BRMS
- Use domain-specific languages created by developers to create rules
- Test business rules using both the Business Central web interface and Java coding
- Author complex business rules using advanced conditions and field constraints
- Control rule execution
- Learn how to avoid rule conflicts
- Debug Drools applications in JBDS
- Create and use complex event processing (CEP) with rules
- Gain an overview of BRMS administration with Business Central, a web application built into BRMS
- Learn how to integrate Business Central with Java code
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495
Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, Praha