Kurz: ITIL® for Executives
This half-day course provides an executive overview of IT service management. The course gives a general overview of the ITSM lifecycle based on the 2011 Edition of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) and goes on to discuss the benefits of service management and surrounding management issues.
This course is designed to be adaptable to fulfill the needs of two audiences:
- IT Executives, Senior IT Managers or Sales Executives who need to have a broad yet focused understanding of ITIL service management, but who do not have the time to devote to longer training sessions.
- Executives, Senior IT Managers, other IT employees, or involved personnel whose organization is in the process of implementing ITIL and need a broad understanding of the processes, terminology and concepts of ITIL, but who do not have the time or need to devote to longer training sessions.
The ITIL Executive Overview seminar is an ideal tool for those who want to review the benefits of ITIL and get organizational buy-in or understand the basic concepts and terminology during an ongoing implementation. As a result of the seminar participants should be able to:
- Understand how Service Management can facilitate the alignment of IT process to business objectives.
- Understand the ITIL Service Management model sufficiently to be able to discuss how it fits or could be adapted to their organization.
- Make high-level go/no-go decisions.
- Discuss options for next steps.
- For more info about this course please open datasheet