Kurz: ITIL® Practitioner
This activity-based course provides experience using many ITSM tools, several guiding principles and IT best practices while applying concepts of Communication, Organizational Change Management and Measurements and Metrics. The course builds on the what and why that was presented in ITIL Foundation and gives ITIL practitioners the know-how to identify and deliver improvement initiatives in the workplace. ITIL Practitioner prepares individuals for a broad range of challenges faced within ITSM, equipping them with practical guidance, confidence and know-how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework according to an organization's requirements.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Course Introduction
- Introductio n to ITIL Practitioner
- Guiding Principles
- The CSIApproach
- Measurements and Metrics
- Organizational Change Management
- For more info about this course please open datesheets: datasheet
- The course is suitable for diverse groups of people who have a stake in the effectiveness and efficiency of IT Service Organizations
- The course will also be of value to leaders and managers in IT or the Business who want to obtain a practical experience and understanding of how to enable ITSM to add value to the business.
Poznámka k cene