Kurz: HP Moonshot Administration
This three day course covers how to install, manage, configure, and update the HP OneView Appliance. An architectural overview ensures a high level understanding of the associated managed equipment: c-Class enclosures, Virtual Connect Ethernet, FlexFabric, and Fibre Channel components. Participants will explore HP OneView management of ProLiant Gen 7, Gen 8 and Gen 9, as well as OneView monitoring of Gen 6 and rack-mounted ProLiant systems. Participants will configure storage connectivity through a switch and directly to a 3Par Storage Array.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Install and configure HP OneView on supported hardware.)
- Explain HP OneView connectivity model, networking resources and templates, and licensing.)
- Add enclosures with server blades and ProLiant DL servers to the OneView appliance.)
- Connect to an HP 3PAR storage system — pools, volumes and templates.)
- Plan and complete firmware updates.)
- Access the Rest API and configure the appliance using scripting.)
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
System Administrators, engineers and consultants who will plan and manage the HP OneView Converged Management for the Software Defined Infrastructure.
Poznámka k cene