HP OneView Administration
This course equips participants with HP OneView skills for environment planning, installation, configuration and management of HP Converged Infrastructure (CI) components. Skills include: HP Converged Infrastructure provisioning, firmware management, configuration management, environment visualization, alerting and notification.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Install and configure HP OneView on supported hardware.)
- Explain HP OneView connectivity model, networking resources and templates, and licensing.)
- Add enclosures with server blades and ProLiant DL servers to the OneView appliance.)
- Connect to an HP 3PAR storage system — pools, volumes and templates.)
- Plan and complete firmware updates.)
- Access the Rest API and configure the appliance using scripting.)
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
System Administrators, engineers and consultants who will plan and manage the HP OneView Converged Management for the Software Defined Infrastructure.