Kurz: Agile ScrumMaster: A Practical Approach
This course addresses ScrumMaster principles, methodologies and best practices. The course focuses on ScrumMaster roles, planning, techniques, and monitoring with an emphasis on practical application.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain key principles of Agile and the Scrum Framework
- Discuss Agile Project roles
- Describe effective Sprint and release planning
- Monitor and report during the Scrum Process
- Describe Scrum best practices and challenges.
This course is suitable for contractors, managers, programmers, testers, analysts, product managers, and anyone who is interested in becoming a practicing ScrumMaster. You will leave with a solid understanding of the successes and challenges that occur in a Scrum Project.
Poznámka k cene