Kurz: Agile Requirements: Creating User Stories
User Stories are the basis for defining the functions a business system must provide and facilitating requirements definition on an Agile project. In this course, employees will learn story gathering techniques and how to map them using story boards. Release planning and backlog grooming will help students prioritize User Stories to ensure the work being done is the work that is needed. In addition, the principles and techniques used to develop and estimate User Stories will be discussed and reinforced through exercises and case studies.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the importance of User Stories in the Agile Development Framework
- Write effective and accurate User Stories
- Effectively communicate requirements using Agile techniques to address customers’ needs
- Create and maintain a product backlog
- Leverage practical techniques to gather User Stories
- Prioritize user requirements to ensure critical customer requirements are delivered first
- Distinguish between Agile development methods and traditional development methods
- Trace the use of User Stories throughout the different stages of Scrum
- Analyze the impact of project roles on the creation of User Stories
- Create an on-the-job (OTJ) action plan
This course is intended for project managers, team members, and anyone interested in gaining an understanding of Agile project management, story gathering techniques and how to map them using story boards.
Poznámka k cene