Agile Business Analysis
Agile Business Analysis focuses on a framework of tools, techniques, and tips that can be used to improve analysis on Agile projects. It provides participants with an understanding of the changing role of the business analyst, the tools and techniques best suited to Agile projects and the timing for performing key tasks and events during the project.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize key principles of the Agile, Scrum, and Lean.
- Describe the characteristics of business analysis during Agile projects.
- Examine the roles and responsibilities in a Scrum framework.
- Compare and contrast traditional requirements development to User Story development.
- Build a backlog and plan for the Sprint.
- Apply Agile business analysis techniques to increase customer value.
- Review key actions and challenges during the Sprint.
- Apply testing approaches to an Agile cycle.
- Examine challenges and approaches to continuous improvement.
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
This course is designed for Business Analysts or analysts who are new to Agile or who are transitioning from a traditional waterfall requirements gathering approach to an Agile one.