Kurz: Building Business Cases
A solid business case is critical to ensure an organization is investing in the right projects. It provides the information to determine that the project will deliver value and align with organizational priorities compared to alternative investments. In today’s climate of constrained resources, organizations must work on the highest-value opportunities. The business case assesses the costs and benefits of a potential initiative. It provides the justification for the project in terms of value added to the organization as a result of the solution, and is used to prioritize opportunities.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the framework for completing an analysis.
- Describe the components of a business and technology assessment.
- Explain techniques used in assessing risk.
- Discuss the relationship between estimating and prioritization.
- List ways to estimate the benefits of a project.
- Categorize benefits.
- Describe various techniques for calculating a project's value.
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
This course is intended for project managers (PMs), business analysts (BAs), or anyone responsible for justifying undertaking a specific project or initiative.
Poznámka k cene