Kurz: Leading and Managing High-Performing Project Teams
This 2-day course provides a unique opportunity to develop core competencies in such people skills as improving self-understanding, assessing the effectiveness of others, team building, leadership, motivation, and conflict resolution. Participants gain a practical understanding of how to assess and sustain effective team performance throughout the project life cycle, as well as how to identify and resolve key resource issues.
To gain knowledge and skills that you need to:
- Identify the characteristics of high-performing project teams
- Apply leadership skills to develop team members’ competence and commitment
- Effectively launch a new project team
- Encourage peak performance in project teams
- Lead and manage remote project teams
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
This course is appropriate for project managers who want to improve their leadership skills to manage effectively their projects.
Poznámka k cene