Kurz: ATP - Foundations of HPE Storage Solutions Design, Rev. 16.11 (01059420)
This course is designed to prepare storage professionals to consult, architect, and design and propose solutions in the HP Storage SMB portfolio. It addresses the fundamental and key technologies influencing the SMB market. Application of the case study scenarios highlights the HP vision, and portfolio. Lab exercises supporting the case studies will use the HP storage sizing tools, products, solutions and services. These include group lab work to experience practice in the consulting, architecting, designing and proposing of solutions using the appropriate products and tools.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Commercial Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions for Commercial Solutions
- Identify the customer's requirements
- Design, validate and propose a solution
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Commercial Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and Design a Commercial (SMB) Backup Solution
- Describe HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions
This certification and its associated training are important requirements for presales or solution architects working in a channel partner organization that desires to attain or maintain Silver Storage Specialist in HP PartnerOne program in order to increase its sales of HP storage solutions primarily to SMB customers. It is expected that these technical individuals will have a minimum of six (6) months of experience in storage technologies and that candidates have a need to identify and define technical requirements and then design commercial storage solutions to meet those needs. Although this training is an important requirement for channel partners, any individual who has an interest in pursuing an HP Career Certification in Storage Architecting or Storage Integration is also required to have this foundation training in order demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the skill requirements of both Architect and Integration experts.
Poznámka k cene