Kurz: ASE - Designing HPE Enterprise Storage Solutions, Rev 16.11 (01059531)
This is an ILT/VILT course designed to teach the correct skill requirements for Storage Pre-sales focused individuals that have the right knowledge to support the sales representatives at the customer site and prepare a complete and supported solution for a customer. The training will review, and use case study lab exercises to expand the skills of Storage Professionals to consult, Architect, design and propose solutions in the HP Storage Enterprise portfolio.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Enterprise Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions
- Identify the customer's requirements
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Enterprise Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and Design an Enterprise Backup Solution
- HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions
The ideal candidate provides the technical support needed during the planning and design of HP small-to-medium business (SMB) and enterprise storage products and solutions. This training is important for a channel partner organization and members of an HP sales team looking to increase its sales of HP storage solutions. Individual customers who are members of an internal purchasing team defining business needs and proposing solutions within an organization would also find value in this training.
Poznámka k cene