Kurz: ASE - Building HP FlexFabric Datacenters, Rev 14.31 (00908176)
The Building HP FlexFabric Data Centers course provides you with the skills and knowledge to design, implement and configure complex data center solutions based on the HP FlexNetwork Architecture.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the components of the HP FlexFabric network architecture.
- Describe common datacenter networking requirements.
- Understand, describe and configure Multitenant Device Context (MDC) that is a technology that can partition a physical device or an IRF fabric into multiple logical switches called „MDCs.“
- Understand, describe and configure Multi-CE (MCE) which enables a switch to f unction as a Customer Edge (CE) device of multiple VPN instances in a BGP/MPLS VPN network, thus reducing network equipment investment.
- Understand, describe and configure MPLS L2VPN technologies which provide point-to-point connections through Martini, Kompella, CCC, SVC.
- Understand, describe and configure the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) protocol. TRILL provides large-scale Layer 2 fabric services to maintain the simplicity of traditional Layer 2 systems while adding the scalability and convergence of a Layer 3 routed network.
- Understand, describe and configure Shortest Path Bridging Mac-in-Mac Mod (SPBM) that provides Layer 2 connectivity between data center sites.
- Understand, describe and configure Datacenter Bridging (DCB) that is a technology that enables the consolidation of IP-based LAN traffic and block-based storage traffic onto a single converged Ethernet network. This can help to eliminate the need to build separate infrastructures for LAN systems that carry typical end-user data traffic, and SAN systems that carry storage specific communications.
- Understand, describe and configure the Ethernet Virtual Interconnect (EVI) protocol that extends Layer-2 networks across data centers via already available L3 routes instead of dark fibre.
- Understand, describe and configure Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Describe requirements for a datacenter network design
- Describe different datacenter deployment models
- Understand various data center technologies and their impact on a design
- Describe the options for data center layers
- Understand, describe and configure Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) that provides connection-oriented label switching over connectionless IP backbone networks.
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
This course is ideal for HP partners, customer and employees who have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing and designing enterprise level networks. Candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to understand, configure and implement modern Data centers based on HP FlexFabric Data Center solutions, which provide a simplified, scalable, and automated Ethernet fabric that connects virtualized compute, storage, and cloud services. It is strongly recommended that the candidate first complete one of the ASE core courses, Architecting HP FlexNetwork Solutions or Deploying HP FlexNetwork Core Technologies and pass the associated exam.
Poznámka k cene