Kurz: ASE - HP Unified Wired-Wireless Networks and BYOD (00890621)
The new HP Unified Wired-Wireless Networks and BYOD course provides you with the skills and knowledge to design and implement a BYOD solution using Intelligent Management Center (IMC) software and the HP Unified Wired and Wireless controller. You will build a proven, secure BYOD solution to host guests and employees who bring unknown devices into your corporate wireless network.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the components of the HP FlexNetwork architecture
- Configure an HP Unified Wired-WLAN switch
- Describe the 802.11 standards and techniques used to propagate wireless transmissions
- Describe specific radio properties that you should understand when implementing a wireless network
- Respond to and mitigate threats of intrusion that exists in a wireless medium through establishing a security posture with strong authentication, privacy, and data integrity
- Upgrade and manage the licenses of the HP Unified Wired-WLAN controllers
- Describe and troubleshoot the AP discovery process and AP management
- Implement load balancing of clients
- Configure an appropriate AC redundancy solution
- Establish a guest solution utilizing HP portal authentication
- Describe WLAN optimization and troubleshooting solutions
- Understand the foundation of the HP BYOD solution
- Differentiate BYOD from simple authentication (802.1×, Mac or Web authentication)
- Define UAM installation requirements and options
- Understand and configure the step by step BYOD installation and configuration process including.
IT professionals with three or more years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise level wireless networks. General knowledge of network management software, and specifically, IMC, is highly recommended.
Poznámka k cene