Imp.a unified BYOD Sol.using HP.IMC 7.0
For many companies, the transition to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and provisioning the right supporting infrastructure presents significant challenges. The new IMC-BYOD training course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to design and implement a BYOD solution with the Intelligent Management Center (IMC) software. You will build a proven, secure BYOD solution to host guests and employees who bring unknown devices into your corporate wireless network.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the foundation of the HP BYOD solution
- Explain the benefits of WSM and EAD as part of an overall IMC deployment tool
- Differentiate BYOD from simple authentication (802.1×, Mac or Web authentication)
- Define UAM installation requirements and options
- Understand and configure the step by step BYOD installation and configuration process including:
- Troubleshoot failed access, onboarding access setup, registration of endpoints, 802.1× authentication, EAP-TLS authentication
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
IT professionals with three or more years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise level wireless networks.