Kurz: Developing SDN Applications
Developing SDN Applications is an introductory course to SDN (Software-defined Networking) and development of SDN applications. The course provides an in-depth overview of SDN and guides the learner through how to develop applications that can dynamically control network behavior for advanced value and to make deploying new solutions more efficient and less time consuming. In this course you will learn how, based on OpenFlow as the open standard transport mechanism, SDN is used in networking environments. You will also learn how SDN separates the control and data plane, enabling you take advantage of the significant benefits of this technology. Using general application basics, SDN solution design, and hands-on labs, you will also learn vendor-independent techniques for developing applications or the SDN environment. Learners will apply their knowledge during the course to write an application for the HP Virtual Application Networks (VAN) SDN Controller API’s (REST and Java API’s). Once you complete the course, you will have a solid understanding of what SDN is and how to develop SDN applications. This course is approximately 50 percent lecture and 50 percent learning activities. The Developing SDN Applications course prepares candidates for the HP ASE – SDN Application Developer V1 within the HP ExpertOne program.
The Developing SDN Applications course covers the important topics an application developer or network specialist needs to know when designing Software-defined Network based applications.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what SDN means, from a technical and business perspective
- Understand SDN use cases
- Explain and understand how OpenFlow is the open-standard transport mechanism used to make SDN possible
- Understand how OpenFlow enables the separation of the control and data planes
- Understand and configure the HP VAN SDN controller
- Understand the basics of building an SDN application, including issues related to devices, controllers, and application types
- Understand how to design an SDN application, including decisions about application type, process of design creation, and examples of successful SDN application designs
- Understand the available APIs for developing applications and the modules that constitute an SDN application, and in-depth walkthroughs of actual SDN applications
- Understand the unique attributes of the HP VAN SDN Controller, and the common attributes shared with other controllers.
- Learners will design and develop an SDN application for the HP VAN SDN Controller
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
The Developing SDN Applications course is suitable for:
- ISVs – Application developers focused on creating SDN applications for sale in the HP SDN App Store
- Network Engineers with some application expertise who want to develop a specific application for their own company to solve a specific networking problem.
Poznámka k cene