Kurz: ASE - Deploying HP FlexNetwork Core Technologies (00832513)
This course includes comprehensive labs on which learners will have hands-on experience with Comware and ProVision switches, including configuring HP switches supporting Layer 2 and Layer 3 network redundancy , dynamic routing with OSPF and BGP, network optimization via QoS, and IP multicast routing supported network systems. Additionally, you will extend your knowledge of Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) and how switch virtualization technology simplifies network design and operation. HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC), which allows network engineers and technicians to quickly and easily configure Quality of Service (QoS) and end-user authentication technologies, is featured throughout the course. This course is approximately fifty percent lecture and learning activities and fifty percent lab activities. The Deploying HP FlexNetwork Core Technologies course prepares candidates for the HP Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) – FlexNetwork Integrator V1 certification within the HP ExpertOne program.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- The Deploying HP FlexNetwork Core Technologies course covers the important topics a network specialist needs to know when deploying enterprise-level core networks in Campus LANs.
- Explain the HP FlexNetwork Architecture
- Understand and configure advanced dynamic routing protocols like multi- area OSPF and BGP
- Configure and implement Router Redundancy with VRRP
- Configure and implement Data Link Layer Redundancy with Spanning Tree protocols, UDLD/DLDP and Distributed Trunking
- Configure and implement advanced network virtualization with IRF such as ISSU
- Configure and implement Network Security with ACLs and Port Authentication
- Deploy and manage the network with HP Intelligent Management Center
- Configure and implement network optimization technologies such as Quality of Service (QoS)
- Configure and implement Multicasting with IGMP, PIM Spars and PIM
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
T Professionals who deploy enterprise/core solutions based on HP products and technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers, and HP Services Field and Call Center Support Engineers.
Poznámka k cene