Kurz: Architecting Open Standards HP Network Solutions
The Architecting Open Standards HP Network Solutions course provides you with the knowledge and skills to successfully architect and design complex enterprise level networks based on open networking industry standards. This course focuses on designing a future ready network capable of endless IT innovations, including cloud services, security, OpenFlow and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) with integrated wired and wireless solutions for seamless access. In today’s network designs the boundaries are not as clear as several years ago. Cloud and Converged Infrastructure architectures have redefined the way IT assets are deployed and consumed which dramatically affects the way networks are architected and managed. This course includes both traditional network designs such as how to make a routed, redundant and secure networks, as well as how to integrate these traditional designs into a flatter, simpler network to support the bandwidth-intensive, delay-sensitive, server-to-server traffic flows that accompany cloud or converged environments. The Architecting Open Standards HP Network Solutions course prepares you to design comprehensive future proof networks including networking elements such as switches, routers and wireless products, as well as servers and storage network related components such as Network Attached Storage (NAS) and HP Virtual Connect. With the Architecting Open Standards HP Network Solutions course you learn how to validate customer requirements and how to translate those requirements into highly scalable, customized and secure network solution design.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how open standards and the HP FlexNetwork architecture addresses modern networking’s bandwidth-intensive, delay-sensitive, mobility and BYOD demands
- Design a more simplified, flatter physical topology that can handle an enterprise’s traffic volume and traffic patterns, including intensive server-to-server patterns anticipated for cloud and converged infrastructures
- Design efficient routing and multicast routing solutions for various enterprise needs
- Describe best practices for designing solutions from the Physical Layer to the Network Layer, by providing basic connectivity with some resiliency and good performance ensured by the proper bandwidth provisioning and topology design.
- Describe HP rack and blade server solutions and explain some advantages of the HP blade enclosures
- Explain how HP Virtual Connect (VC) modules help to simplify and optimize connections between servers and the data center LAN and SAN
- Design secure, integrated wired and wireless network solutions for seamless mobile access
- Develop a plan for implementing an HP networking solution into either a greenfield or an existing network
- Obtain the data and documentation required to understand a company’s general connectivity, availability, security, and application requirements based on information
- Design data center solutions including network, server, and storage virtualization and explain how virtualization and cloud computing are changing the data center environment
- Training you need, when and where you need it with our Remotely Assisted Instructional Learning (RAIL)
- Recognized as an IDC MarketScape leader for IT education (IDC MarketScape: Worldwide IT Education and Training 2012 Vendor Analysis, doc #232870, February 2012)
- Streamlined purchase and management of training with HP Care Pack Services for Education
- Comprehensive curriculum of job-specific training leading to vendor certification
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
IT professionals with three or more years of experience in designing and architecting complex enterprise level networks. Recommended, but not required, experience with server and storage network related technologies.
Poznámka k cene