Cloud Computing Security Knowledge - CCSK Foundation (v3.1)
There is a lot of hype and confusion around cloud security. This 2-day course slices through the hyperbole and provides students with the practical knowledge they need to understand the real cloud security issues and solutions. The training gives students a comprehensive review of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them for the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam. Starting with a detailed description of cloud computing, the course covers all major domains in the latest Guidance document from the Cloud Security Alliance, and the recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA). Alternatively, take the 3-day H8P76S CCSK Plus course that adds an additional day for hands-on labs. Each course includes an exam voucher from the Cloud Security Alliance for the CCSK certification exam.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Module 1 Introduction And Cloud Architectures
- Module 2 Adapting Governance And Information Risk Mgt
- Module 3 Compliance And Audit In The Cloud
- Module 4 Physical And Administrative Controls
- Module 5 Infrastructure Technology
- Module 6 Securing Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 7 Data Security For Cloud Computing
- Module 8 Cloud Identity And Access Management
- Module 9 Developing And Securing Cloud Applications
- Module 10 Security As A Service
- Module 11 Vendor Relationships
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
This class is geared towards security professionals, but is also useful for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of cloud security.