Kurz: Querying Data with Transact-SQL (20761)
The main purpose of this 3 day instructor led course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages.
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Sort and filter data
- Describe the use of data types in SQL Server
- Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Use built-in functions
- Group and aggregate data
- Use subqueries
- Use table expressions
- Use set operators
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement pivoting and grouping sets
- Execute stored procedures
- Program with T-SQL
- Implement error handling
- Implement transactions
Poznámka k cene