Managing Office 365 Identities and Services (20346)
- Termín kurzov: 13.11.2017 - 17.11.2017
- Miesto konania: Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, Praha
- Cena: 37 208 Kč (30 750 Kč bez DPH)
- Poznámka k cene: 1275 EUR
- Organizátor: HEWLETT-PACKARD, s.r.o.
This is a 5-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and users. This course maps to the following two certification exams: 70–346 and 70–347.
Windows Azure and Office 365 are required or used as part of the lab for this course, which may not be available in all countries. Please check with your Microsoft training provider that these cloud services are available in your area. Training Providers please reference the course setup guide for more details.NOTE: Students need an Azure account that supports 8 VM cores in order to complete the course. You can either use an existing account or trial account (as long as it expires after the course end date and supports 8 cores). You must obtain your Azure account BEFORE coming to class. Do not expect to sign up for an Azure trial account during the course. Credits provided to Azure trial accounts are sufficient to cover course usage. Do not provision an Office 365 tenant in advance. The Office 365 tenant will be provisioned as part of the class.
This course is intended for IT professionals and consultants who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course is also intended for network administrators and IT managers responsible for managing and maintaining Office 365, including identities, document protection, integration with on-premise directory services, and compliance with service level agreements.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Provision Office 365
- Plan and Implement Networking and Security in Office 365
- Manage Cloud Identities
- Implement and Manage Identities by Using DirSync
- Implement and Manage Federated Identities for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365 Availability and Usage
- Manage Clients and End-User Devices
- Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections
- Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for End Users
- Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
Kurz na mieru (vnútrofiremný kurz)
Kurz je možné organizovať aj pre uzavreté skupiny kde obsah, termín a miesto sa dohodne podľa požiadaviek zákazníka.
Cena bude vypočítaná na základe presnej špecifikácie objednávateľa.
Odporúčaný rozsah kurzu: 5 dní
Kontakt a miesto konania
Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, Praha