Kurz: Management accounting basics – manažerské účetnictví v anglickém jazyce
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- read and interpret Czech financial statements,
- analyze balance sheet performance,
- consider why the numbers on the balance sheet are as they are,
- understand and use alternative expressions of profit,
- monitor the success of the company,
- identify current vital financial indicators that are important to the organization,
- understand fundamental financial terminology,
- communicate effectively with financial executives and staff.
INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL STATEMENTS:
- importance of financial measures.
THE BALANCE SHEET:
- the key components of the balance sheet,
- about fixed assets,
- current assets – what they are, and how to improve,
- current liabilities – what they are, their relationship to current assets,
- the vital importance of working capital management,
- the balance sheet performance.
THE INCOME STATEMENT (P/L):
- the key components of the income statement,
- about revenues,
- expenses and costs – what they are, and how to improve,
- profits – what they are,
- the role of depreciation expense,
- the income statement performance.
STRATEGIC ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS:
- ratio analysis of the balance sheet and the income statement,
- assessment of the viability, stability and profitability of a business,
- quick test of a company’s financial strength and liquidity,
- bubble chart – economical course of the company.
Financial skills are fundamental to any managerial position so this workshop is aimed at managers, especially non-finance managers tasked with financial statement as business owners, managers with financial responsibility or seeking a refresher in analysis – including financial analysts, accountants, project managers and beginning controllers.
Poznámka k cene
kód: 1705050 - 2 590 Kč + DPH Základní cena, kód: 170505A - 4 921 Kč + DPH cena pro 2 účastníky z jedné společnosti na jednom kurzu, kód: 170505B - 6 993 Kč + DPH cena pro 3 účastníky z jedné společnosti na jednom kurzu, kód: 170505C - 8 806 Kč + DPH