Leadership & Communication Skills for Business Analyst
It is no longer about control and management, but more about collaboration, consensus, communicating for results, and leadership. Learn to develop leadership skills required to effectively listen, earn trust, and serve as an effective liaison between the business community and the development team. Discover forms of leadership and communication styles that advance your business analyst career. Learn techniques for resolving conflict. Gain hands-on experience in analyzing stages of team development and maximizing user involvement and ownership.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Apply proven facilitation techniques in requirements gathering meetings.
- Explain stages and pitfalls in the project life cycle team development.
- Effectively mange the conflict inherent in all projects.
- Identify barriers to customer project involvement and ways to overcome them.
- Discover ways to communicate when discussing unclear user needs.
- Perform collaborative analysis that engages customer ownership.
- Create a stakeholder analysis that identifies ownership and risk.
- Elicit requirements from users that are resistant to change.
- Evaluate and select the most appropriate method to present both quantitative and qualitative results in a form appropriate to various stakeholders.
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
- This course is intended for business analysts and related professionals such as Project Managers, QA Managers, Project Customers, Technical Leads, Systems Engineers or anyone with a substantive role in the success of projects
- By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 32 educational contact hours or CDUs which may be applied to meet IIBA® requirements for initial or continuing certification
- By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 28 educational contact hours or PDUs which may be applied to meet PMI® requirements for initial or continuing certification