Certified Data Center Facilities Operations Manager (CDFOM®)
This 3-day course will enable participants to gain in-depth knowledge of managing data center operations from planning to monitoring and reporting. This course breaks down the complexity of managing a mission-critical high-availability data center facility into manageable and systematic processes. The CDFOM® is an intensive course packed with a lot of information which brings tremendous value to the participants, enabling them to improve the operations of their data center.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Setup a data center facilities operations team.
- Manage and motivate your facilities management team.
- Setup SLA’s and manage them including liabilities, KPI’s etc.
- Manage vendors and measure their performance.
- Manage physical security taking into account requirements of standards such as ANSI/TIA-942 etc.
- Manage safety & statutory requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage data center operations.
- Manage documents.
- Set-up equipment life cycle including testing.
- Define data center design limits and set up and manage a proper capacity management plan.
- Commission and de-commission equipment.
- IT cable management.
- Manage the day-to-day data center operations.
- For more info about this course please open datasheet
The primary audience for this course is an IT, Facilities or Data Center Operations professional working in and around the data center (representing both end-customers and or service provider / facilitators) and having responsibility to achieve and improve hi-availability and manageability of the Data Center.