Service Manager 9.x Technical Configuration - Public Training
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
This introductory course provides students with the technical skills needed to effectively use and configure the HP Service Manager 9.x software product. This course focuses on configuring Service Manager to match the processes, policies, and procedures in the out-of-the-box environment. This five-day course is a mixture of lectures and hands-on exercises. This course covers software versions 9.21 and 9.3 and the hands‐on labs use software version 9.3. This course is designed for technical users who are new to HP Service Manager. Users who are chartered with determining Service Manager processes for their organization should attend Service Manager 9.x Foundations for Process Owners.
Customers: Administrators, developers, web developers, and managers who are responsible for configuring and tailoring Service Manager 9.30. For Process Owners, Project Managers, and other managers who desire a more technical view of Service Manager than the Service Manager 9.30 Foundations process-oriented class.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the role and intent for each of the Service Manager components.
- Understand the Service Manager processes, workflows, and best practices.
- Use the Service Manager Web and Windows Client, as well as the Employee Self Service portal.
- Navigate online help.
- Add permissions to applications for users.
- Define approvals and approval groups.
- Describe SM reporting capabilities.
- Understand CIs and CI Relationships.
- Manage Service Manager operators using administrative security tools.
- Configure operator, profile, role, environment, folder, and contact objects.
- Open a new interaction with Service Manager Service Desk, and then follow its escalation through Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management, utilizing the built-in ITIL standards and best practices.
- Configure the Service Manager components.
- Create new incident management categorizations: areas and subareas.
- Add new categories and phases.
- Describe the various integration technologies and how to integrate Service Manager to other products using the Integration Manager Utility.
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495
Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, Praha