Business Service Management 9.x Essentials - Public Training
Prišli ste neskoro, tento kurz je neaktuálny.
Prejsť na zoznam:
This entry-level, instructor-led classroom training offers technical personnel, who are new to Business Service Management (BSM) 9.0 or 9.1, the opportunity to develop hands-on experience in applying the fundamental concepts, principles, and methodologies for managing the administration and configuration aspects of this best-in-class enterprise software performance monitoring and service management solution. This course is recommended for individuals who are responsible for providing operational visibility into the performance and availability of mission-critical applications. The hands-on lab exercises in this course use Business Service Management version 9.1.
New users of BSM 9.0 or 9.1, including:
- IT Tools Engineers
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Availability Engineers
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Determine appropriate BSM deployment scenarios
- Monitor application performance and availability from the end-user perspective
- Integrate SiteScope (SiS) with the BSM environment
- Monitor the real-time status of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), view performance metrics, and work with reports containing historical performance data
- Configure and work with an IT model to build a topology of your system, populate the model with configuration items (CIs) and relationships, and use the model to measure and manage critical business processes
- Create and analyze reports that present and organize specific data your organization might need
- Create and manage service-level agreements (SLAs) representing your department contracts with service providers, customers, and internal business units
- Perform administrative tasks to enable user access, configure licenses, and enhance system performance.
Kontakt a miesto konania
tel: +420 261 307 495
Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, Praha