Performance Management and Development Planning
- Termín kurzov: 27.11.2017
- Miesto konania: Senovážné náměstí 23, PRAHA 1 - Nové Město
- Cena: 2 771 Kč (2 290 Kč bez DPH)
- Poznámka k cene: kód: 1750530 - 2 290 Kč + DPH Základní cena
- Organizátor: 1. VOX a.s.
We understand the global challenges you face as a Human Resources professional within multi-national environments. This highly specialized program was developed to help those HR professionals refine and improve the English language skills needed to perform in a variety of work situations.
This includes identifying and mastering the most common Human Resources vocabulary, terms, phrases and rules when it comes to managing employees performance and planning their development.
Participants choosing this course are experienced Human Resource Professionals who are seeking to improve their English skills in very specific areas of both Performance Management & Development Planning. Participants are looking for a course which will give them both the opportunity to focus on improving their English HR vocabulary but also to communicate and discuss this topic with other professionals from a variety of countries, sectors and industries.
This course is ideal for most levels of executives, managers and working professionals from B1 to C1/2 level.
- English terms & vocabulary on understanding the differences as well as the link between managing performance and development planning,
- Review and identify typical causes for low performance,
- Understand the importance of succession planning; managing managers to develop their own employees,
- Work on your own employee development plan throughout the workshop.
Michele M LeBlanc, CHRP
Kontakt a miesto konania
Senovážné náměstí 23, PRAHA 1 - Nové Město