HR Recruitment & Selection and Employee Assessments
- Termín kurzov: 06.11.2017
- Miesto konania: Senovážné náměstí 23, PRAHA 1 - Nové Město
- Cena: 2 771 Kč (2 290 Kč bez DPH)
- Poznámka k cene: kód: 1750810 - 2 290 Kč + DPH Základní cena
- Organizátor: 1. VOX a.s.
We understand the global challenges you face as a Human Resources professional within multi-national environments. This highly specialized program was developed to help those HR professionals refine and improve the English language skills needed to perform in a variety of work situations. This includes identifying and mastering the most common Human Resources vocabulary, terms, phrases and rules while selecting, interviewing and hiring candidates including learning and discussing Employee Assessments.
This course gives you the specific vocabulary needed to communicate confidently in Human Resources related scenarios while the small group environment enables you to practice essential vocabulary for effective communication with potential candidates during interviews as well as colleagues and Management within multi-national companies.
Participants choosing this course are experienced Human Resource Professionals who are seeking to improve their English skills in very specific areas of HR management such as the recruitment & selection process along with Employee Assessments. Participants are looking for a course which will give them both the opportunity to focus on improving their English HR vocabulary but also to communicate and discuss these topics with other professionals from a variety of countries, sectors and industries.
This course is ideal for most levels of executives, managers and working professionals from B1 to C1/2 level.
HR Recruitment & Selection Strategies:
- Discuss Head Hunters, Recruitment firms or In-House recruitment and learn when to use each of them.
- Review & discuss online & social network strategies for attracting & recruiting candidates using Social Networking sites.
- Identify the correct HR communication protocol when dealing with potential candidates.
Employee Assessments & Evaluations:
- Review English terms and vocabulary used in evaluations & assessments.
- Discussing the link between employee evaluations and the business.
- Discuss common evaluation errors.
Providing guidance for constructive feedback.
Michele M LeBlanc, CHRP
Kontakt a miesto konania
Senovážné náměstí 23, PRAHA 1 - Nové Město