CDCS - Certified Data Center Specialist (CDCS®)
This three-day course is designed to bring participants to the level of a suitable sparring partner with suppliers. They will be able to verify offers provided by vendors for correctness , effectiveness and efficiency. CDCS® is a must have certification for professional data center managers and personnel and is a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the CDCE® status.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the design lifecycle of data centers and the stages involved.
- Discuss the data center requirements in great level of detail with vendors, suppliers and contractors to ensure that these reouirements are met.
- Validate design plans, quotes and offers proposed by vendors I contractors.
- Understand redundancy levels for both the data center design/setup and maintenance.
- Understand the various building considerations such as bullet proofing, mitigation of seismic activity, fire ratings and thermal stability.
- Understand how to install araised floor that meets requirements, avoiding misalignment, level differences and leakage.
- Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
Attendees will take a one and a half hour Certified Data Centre Specialist exam. The exam is 60 questions, closed book and multiple choice based. The passing mark is 45 out of 60. Attendees passing the exam will be awarded the internationally accredited and recognized ‚Certified Data Centre Specialist‘ certificate (CDCS).
The CDCS certificate is valid for 3 years, after which recertification is required.
The primary audience for this course is an IT. facilities or Data Center Operations professional working in and around the data center and having the responsibility to achieve and improve hi availability and manageability of the Data Center.
podľa názvu a lokality