CDCE - Certified Data Center Expert (CDCE®)
This five-day course is designed to prepare participants to analyze a given business case and perform technical evaluation for a project plan and a set of designs for implementation of a mission critical Data Center. The course also engages participants in product evaluations and demonstrates how to select equipment and develop equipment test scripts (IET) and integrated performance and validation testing (IPVT). CDCE builds upon knowledge gained in CDCP® and CDCS® courses.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Choose an optimum site for mission critical Data Centers based on cur rent and future needs
- Describe all components important for hi-availability in a Data Center and how to effectively setup the Data Center
- Understand the design lifecycle stages for Data Center build projects and the phases involved in project execution
- Analyze a business case and develop a project brief that is aimed at fulfilling the business resilience. site selection and design requirements for a fit-for purpose and suitably redundant mission critical Data Center
- Conduct technical level design reviews for a given set of preliminary design documents and perform a technical compliance audit of a set of final design development documents compliant to TIA standards.
- Price of exam is not included in the price of the course.
The CDCE exam is in two parts: Part A is a 90-minute closed book exam, with 60 multiple-choice questions. For Part A, the candidate requires a minimum of 45 correct answers to pass the exam. Part B is a 90-minute closed book exam, with 25 open questions. For Part B the candidate needs to obtain a minimum of 75% to pass.Attendees who pass the exam will be awarded the internationally accredited and recognised ‚Certified Data Centre Expert‘ certificate (CDCE).
The CDCE certificate is valid for 3 years, after which recertification is required.
The primary audience for this course is any IT. Facilities or data center professional, who are involved 1n the design/build. renovation or relocation of a mission critical data center.
podľa názvu a lokality